Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Logan!

Yesterday was my oldest son's 5th birthday. His birthday was more emotional for me then any of my own birthday's. I'm not sure why but I have few ideas. One of them being that he is growing up and it makes me kind of sad. I remember being in the hospital with him like it was yesterday. I thought jaundice was the end of the world and nothing could be worse than leaving him in the hospital for 2 extra days (in retrospect I really wish I had slept more during that time) Little did I know he would have 3 seperate trips to the ER from the ages 2 to 4...boys will be boys

I heard somewhere that having children is like giving your heart legs and letting it walk around outside your body. I would definitely have to agree with that.

So now my little man is 5 and I'm already about to lock him up from all the girls  

3 comments:

  1. What a fun party! And I absolutely LOVE the cake!! Where did you get it???

    Happy Birthday, Logan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie :) I saw one I liked online and a friend here (Tanya Wilson) recreated it for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. that cake is ridiculous! love that bday's are special over there. always go over the top!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, questions & comments. It all means a lot to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...