Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mama love part 3

Every morning I am strangled awake. It may sound horrifying but it's actually quite sweet because the strangling is meant to be a hug from him
I mean who wouldn't wanted to be strangled awake by this little cutie!?
Timothy is my cuddle bug. he loves to be near me and is usually found in the same room as me. We have 20 minute's a day of just him sitting in my lap with his head on my shoulder. It's become a daily requirement for both of us much like veggies and vitamins.

 He's the child I mentioned before that is so enamored with cookies that he growls "coo-kee mon-so"  (He's fond of cookies. Not cookie monster. He just found out that Mommy is way more likley to cave and give cookie's when he immitates the monster...stop frowning Jami! He doesn't get cookie's that often ;)
I'm a sucker for sesame street characters\

He also calls me daddy and daddy, mommy. Not because he is confused but because he thinks it's funny to call us each others names...pray for me!

The thing Timothy loves to help me with is laundry...good thing too because I *hate* laundry. He makes it fun (until he knocks over the piles of neatly folded clothes...but that is a different post :p)
he likes to move stuff from the washer to the dryer. If I don't ask him to help me he will restart the washer on his own when it finishes...making sure our clothes are extra clean and our water bill is roughly 20% higher than it would be without his help Yay! lol 

When he eat's drinks somethig he shouldn't (which is anytime I turn my back) he smiles and says mmm hnnn A combination of mmm mmm and uhh unn. 

I think God gives mother's a special kind of love for kids like Timothy. He keeps me on my toes way more than Logan but in a way the things that drive me crazy are also things that make me love him more. Jose say's he's just like me...I wonder if that's why?  
I love you TD bear!

3 comments:

  1. we eat cookies over here too! i am more of the cookie monster though...such a sweet tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog. You have always been such a great mommy. I miss you tons and now with my own lil boy I wish you were closer so I could learn from you. Love you

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, questions & comments. It all means a lot to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...