Thursday, April 22, 2010

family pictures

These are mostly from our spring break trip to San Antonio. I just finished sorting and editing them *this is my first time editing photo's and I just used picasa nothing fancy so bear with me.

I love this one of me and Timothy
Timothy smiled! yay! Logan on the other hand was annoyed with some noise he heard?

My 3 favorite guys!
Cuties!

Monkey was upset so Timothy was giving him a kiss
My little gangsta...and idk what Timothy is doing but it looks like he's throwing up
Look at those eyes!

Loves!

I was apparently going for the "That 70's show" look
Self portrait
 

Our Family


Logan and his best friend Alexis



I love how Logan and Alexis are sitting really close to each other and Timothy is looking at the space 
Logan Cheesin'
Fave!

3 comments:

  1. so cute! timothy looks like robbie to me..ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's funny jami everyone thinks Logan is robbies twin. Maybe it's timothy's eyes they are just like mine and robbies

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, questions & comments. It all means a lot to me

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...